W E A R E O N E

ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Annyeonghaseyo
Najiha @ Chanyeol wife - Fourteen - Seoul
Tagboard
BLOG ARCHIVE


Credits
Template : ArrienAmani
Big Help : E XO-M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Your Name
Confused & Lonely
Posted on Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 11:02 PM | 0 exotic(s)



Now too much grief that has struck me.But I never complained about it. For me, the past is past. I know, humans not miss from sin. I'm full of sin as well as you dear friend. Who said I do not want to be like before? Who said? I'm actually very miss a moment of joy together with close friends. But, everything changed now. I was so stupid so never sees its own feeling of friends. Yes, I know I'm wrong, but why do you all have to confinement me alone? Why are you all never mind my feelings? I know I'm already guilty. I know you have feeling. But, you also have to guard my heart. :) I have also my feeling. If you really-II love me , If you really want me back , show your passion to me . I really want this resolved as soon as possible. Because humans can die anytime . And another one, I want you all transform themselves. So I will have the determination to change myself too :)

 '' I hope sometimes you wonder about it '' - Najiha